Monday, December 10, 2007
Snow Day
I've been waiting to start posting when conditions are optimal, however I've been waiting for a couple of weeks and decided that would never happen. Jonah is screaming right now because he wants a toy that Granger has and both are gorging themselves on Christmas candy. Perfect. So, today was the first snow of the year. Granger and Jonah played in the snow most of the afternoon while Cora was at school. They finally came in with wet gloves and red hands about an hour ago and sat by the fire to warm up. I'll post a few pictures... maybe. The entire town is covered in a blanket of white. Gorgeous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so jealous you have snow outside. Not jealous of the cold wet, part, mostly the pretty, white Christmasy part. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment