My new years resolution is to learn to use photo shop. If I knew how to use Photo shop I could have altered these pictures in about 5 minutes but as it was I had to do 3 months of workouts and eating right with P90X.
Seriously though a lot of you have asked to see our before and after pictures and I haven't wanted to. (It seems a little vain to me.) I decided to go ahead and post them though to let you all know it can be done. This is the time of year we all rededicate ourselves to being a little better. I hope we all meet our goals. Here's to a better us this new year. No matter what your goals are and no matter how well you achieve them be happy. Have a happy new year everyone.
P.S. I know everyone wants to see Cameo's pictures but she's gonna have to post them herself. She probably wont but she looks great.

8 comments:
I hope my transformation is as good as you two! Here's to Monday!!! Can't wait, so excited, been ready and counting down!
Are you guys starting again too?
Wow...even better without clothes you two ;-P. I showed Daryl and he did P90X with me today (I did skip yesterday since I needed the full 9 hrs to clean the basement and put all of the Christmas decorations away). Amazing after that many kids Cameo. We love you guys!!!
Wow. You are guys are awesome. I want to do it. Thanks for posting the pics!!
Wow!! You guys look fantastic! I realized it was a little strange when I called Dave over to look at half-naked pictures of my sister.. but I am just so proud and amazed. 3 months?! That is awesome.
I am so proud of you two, and to think you did all that while going to school full time and welcoming a new baby to the family. Good will power! Hey, thanks for the great time at your house over New Years. You're the best!
yeah, i was waiting and waiting. miss and love you both. i was raw for 15 days, had a week hiatus, and am back on it. p90X today it begins. Woo HOOO.
Ok you two look amazing! You should be so proud of yourselves! Awesome!
I'm getting ready to do another round of the P90X. I had to look at your before and afters for extra motivation. I looked at my BSN before and afters and have gained about 15lbs.
Post a Comment