Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Random Old Pics From My Phone.


I finally downloaded the pics from my old phone. Here are the highlights. Start at the bottom. It will make more sense.


Grae fishing for crawdads.




We cooked them up and ate them all. The boys loved them.

The boys caught lots of crawdads.



Grae enjoying the sun.


Travis invited us to go camping with him and Cree.














Our first family night back in Arizona. It felt good to be home.




Ashley, Bree and Claire










It was crazy to finally be done. Even though it went fast, it felt like it would never end at times.







Celebrating our last day of school. Todd, Katie, Rita, Connor and Sheila.









Rikki, Derrick and Levi on our double date with our third wheels. (Levi and Easy)









Cameo and Easy on the ferris wheel at Elitch Gardens in Denver, Colorado. This is the night we told the kids we were moving back to Arizona. Granger and Jonah almost cried. Colorado had been good to us.













Easy had fun.






View of Devil's Head, Colorado














This is the fire tower lookout from the top of Devil's Head.










































We didn't get to do much family hiking in Colorado because I was always so busy but this was a fun day.

















Me, Jonah and Easy


































This was a fun family hike we went on after Cameo got us lost for five hours.


This is one of the only times I felt the "coolness" of Colorado. Colorado is cool. It's just overrated.


































My friend Adam and I climbed two 14,000 plus foot peaks in one day. It was really fun.

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Great pictures! I need to get mine off of my phone. And the header of your blog is gorgeous. What a great family picture! You all look amazing and I'm thinking Granger is destined to be a future teen heart throb? Better look out.

Miss Risa's House said...

I cant believe those all came from your phone! They look awesome why do mine not look as clear as yours? : ( You all look great!

conny said...

You really did get some great pictures. I copied some for my records since I missed out on seeing you all those months. Glad the kids liked their crawdads. I kept trying to find some good ones in Georgia (we were in the south after all) but never did. You have a sweet, cute family. Wish I could join you all for family night. xoxoxo

Johnson Family said...

I love your random picts! And btw...your camera takes awesome pictures. Sure miss you guys!
Rikki