Monday, November 1, 2010






































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































We have been busier than I can ever remember. The kids are in school Cameo is in school I am in school. We are busy with church callings, work and taking care of the kids especially Ezra, who we nicknamed easy but he's not. We have still managed to squeeze in a little fun but have had no time to update this blog. I have way more pics I need to add and I was going to put captions by all of these pictures but I ran out of time. Surprise, Surprise. Maybe three months from now I'll have time to come back and add what I left out.














3 comments:

Tee said...

Wow, you have been so busy! Looks like there were some fun things in all the business. What's with you both being in school now?

Hope the rest of 2010 treats you well :)

4boyzmdmom said...

I love, love, love, the photo of your cute baby with sand all over his face! Actually, all the beach photos are especially nice.

Sarah said...

Cameo has become quite the cameleon with her hair styles. Not that I'm surprised, but I haven't done anything exciting with mine. You went to California without me and I'm hurt. Once we get settled, you will need to come over to the east coast and visit New York with us. Love the pictures love you guys. And miss the freaking crap out of you all!!