


We went to Snowflake last week while Lynn had the week off between semesters. Jeanette threw a party for everyone to get together for dinner and fun. We even had friends and family that drove up from the Valley to see us that week! It was a lot of fun and made us a bit homesick seeing all our awesome friends and family. I didn't get pictures of almost anyone, but most of you were there. Thank you. It was so good to see you. Our kids were in heaven with their cousins and didn't want to come home. A special thanks to Darce who watched our kids for two days while Lynn and I went on a romantic getaway to celebrate our 10th anniversary! Later that week my mom, sister and her husband drove up to see us too. It was a lot of fun.

1 comment:
How fun!! This is a HUGE maybe, but Daryl may get some time off (his job ends in a few weeks) and if it's a use it or loose it situation with vacation pay, we may want to take a rode trip to CO. We'd love to stay with you if you have room for us. I haven't been since the old days (grandma, La and Aunt Darce). I will keep you updated. I miss you guys SO much!
Post a Comment