Concern.
A captivated audience.
Jonah's tricks.
Every year we say we want to take the kids, and every year we miss it. There goes another one! Glad you guys were able to enjoy!
That looks really fun. I hope that helps you enjoy your stay there, finding things to do
We went to the circus in Vegas and loved it. I'm with Granger, no career is worth dying for! But it looks like Jonah has some sweet skills to use in his future!
It looks like you had a blast! Such fun memories from when I was a kid.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Every year we say we want to take the kids, and every year we miss it. There goes another one! Glad you guys were able to enjoy!
That looks really fun. I hope that helps you enjoy your stay there, finding things to do
We went to the circus in Vegas and loved it. I'm with Granger, no career is worth dying for! But it looks like Jonah has some sweet skills to use in his future!
It looks like you had a blast! Such fun memories from when I was a kid.
Post a Comment