Thursday, January 22, 2009
We need your help!
You can vote for more than one name on the poll to the right but please help us out here and feel free to leave comments. We are SO at a loss for this kid's name this time. How do people do it who have like five and six kids of the same gender? I think if that were the case for me I'd just stop caring about their names and start using numbers or symbols. Anyway, keep in mind the middle name will most likely be Jones or Franklin. (Gotta do the family name thing.) Any input would be greatly appreciated although if we don't like what you have to say we'll just ignore it/you... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
Amen on the same-gender naming... all these names look great, but here's my input, for what it's worth! :)
I'm still undecided (I like a lot of them) but Waylon wants you to name him "Rockstar"!
I thought Turk would be a cool middle name if you hadn't already used Lynn's side of the family for the other boys. But I like Jones as a middle name too. Sounds cool like Indiana Jones. There you go, name him Indiana!
The original middle name I had picked out for Waylon was Jennings after Rick's grandpa, but when we decided on the name Waylon we had to scrap that. Waylon Jennings? I don't even like country music! And I don't like picking names either. Way too much pressure!
nate thought at first glance you wanted to name your kid trojan...
The name is actually Taejon, pronounced "Tae-jun". It is a city in Korea where Lynn served his mission. We'd probably call the kid Taej "Taje" a lot of the time if we chose that one.
Daryl likes Quaid and I like Micah. I was only able to vote for Quaid. Great name list! I can't wait to get preg. again...hopefully things will work out soon for our family :)). Love you guys!!
Your family always comes up with such cool names for your kids! I'll send my mom to your blog to post about choosing names for 6 kids of the same gender!
I like Isaiah, Ezekial or Travis (thats a shout out to your brother) LOL...good luck guys
Jeff likes Talmage and I vote Quade--- I really like it. Heck maybe my last will be a boy (no I am not expecting, I just think there is one more waiting to complete us)
Heck myabe I'll use Quade if you don't and I have a boy LOL
Everest sounds high and adventuresome.
You will notice our last 3 girls start with "C"..(not planned, we were still discussing names as we drove to the hospital and after they were born.) Good Luck
I like 'Everest Jones' :)
Hope you don't think I'm a blog-stalker, I just enjoy keeping up :) Check ours out, if you like!
I said your childrens names in order like 20 times with each name ti see witch one sounded the best with all there name. Im thinking quaid sounds the best! but i like phx and everest too! so hard! what ever it is he will b so cute and the name will just fit!
Okay, so this thing is so stupid!! I tried to be smarter than the poll and vote for my name many times and it wouldn't work. So for your information, I voted for Talmage like 10 times and it would only count it once. I thought Talmage sounded great with Granger. And I so understand on having the same gender naming thing. Think of Mary, for her first daughter, it took her a whole week to come up with a name (after baby was born) and they had even left the hospital naming her Hiedi and then days later changed it to Makenna. 2 years later they legally changed her name. How are you doing? Emily finally had their little boy. Jonathan is in Kuwait (holding spot before Iraq). Phoebe had their baby girl on the 21st. They named her Corinne. So much information. I should have just sent an email. Oh well. Love and miss the crap out of you guys! Smooches. Me
"Phoenix" made me laugh because our last name is Cleveland, and when we were expecting boy #4, we joked that we were going to name him "Orlando Phoenix Cleveland" and call him "tri-cities"! Phoenix works better with Johnson.
they spell taejon, daejeon now, i think. fyi. don't know if that's better or worse.
I think you should name him Nathaniel for two reasons: one, you would have Cora and Nathaniel from both a great book and movie, two, he would be named after the guy that walked with you in the middle of the night to Barro's Pizza and wouldn't leave you even when two cars full of guys stopped to kill us. Ahhh, memories! Love you guys, N
I think they are all pretty dang cute, and I know what you mean about all the boy names! Poor Gavin was a maybe, I don't know, I'm not sure, FOREVER!
On another note, Katlyn is always glad to hear that other girls are by themselves with 3 brothers!
Post a Comment