Sunday, February 15, 2009

Free Day is the Only Way











Living in a big city does have its perks. Yesterday was free day at the zoo. It was a little chilly but there were plenty of indoor exhibits for us to warm up in. Because Cameo and I are pretty much cheapscates we judge things not only on how fun they are but on how fun they are based on how much they cost. Using that rule the zoo trip was a success. The kids loved it and free gives anything a good chance of being fun when using the "cost to fun ratio" so even though the zoo is not my favorite I had fun too.

P.S. Thank you to everyone who voted on our baby names. We still haven't decided on a name, but it is almost certain that we wont use any of the names on the list from the blog (except maybe Trek). It's not that we don't value your opinions it's just that we don't like those names as much as we thought we did.
P.P.S. Mary you can use Quade if you want. It's a good name just not for us.(Of course you'd have to have another boy first).
P.P.P.S. Nathaniel I don't think we will name him Nathaniel but thanks for saving my life anyway.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Lynn, it's okay if you don't name him Nathaniel. I just figure, it never hurts to ask (you never know when the answer will be yes)... Also, I don't remember what exactly saved our lives that night... I just knew, whatever happened, I wasn't going to leave you. I am glad it worked out and we can reminisce about it 15 years later (you're old).