Poor Cameo is getting to the point where almost everything she does makes her uncomfortable. While I truley feel sorry for her I've got to say she is great eye candy. Call me crazy but prego women are sexy and no one is sexier than my wife. You can keep all your toothpick models thank you verry much. They make me sick. I'll take a natural woman any day of the week. So here's my shout out to all you real women and your real bodies. You may not be as hot as Cameo but you're great as is.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Lynn, I just love you. I think guys think knocked up chicks are hot because they see them as someone that had sex. I mean you can look at a none prego and not know, but a prego woman means one thing to me.... someone had sex. When did Cora grow up? And she's wearing glasses and lost teeth? My little Cora. Where's the little pigtailed girl? I'm so sad. And how dare you tease me with those names? I was teaching Isaac how to play domino's and thought about the first time we played with you guys. Miss you all!
I totally agree with you Lynn! Prego chicks are HOT! Secondly as mentioned above, yes it means they "put out".... but furthermore, it also means they can't get any more pregnant than they are! How exciting, I can't stop smiling right now!
N8
You're awesome Lynn. And, Cameo--you're brave!
You rock! I'm glad you guys live here!
Preggo chix are hot. Cameo has a beautiful belly. I'm laughing at the previous posters because it is so true..it does mean one thing..SEX..or sex in a cup mixed in with a petri dish haha, but that's not a sexy thought.
You are all so funny! Cameo does look very cute :)
Post a Comment