Sunday, March 8, 2009

Garden of the Dogs

When we went to Garden of the Gods,it seemed it should be Garden of the Dogs. We did not know that it prety much would be just that, Garden of the Dogs. "Doggies!"I said. I just saw two little dogs walking along the path. But then it was a different story. One big dog with curly brown hair passed by. Then a black dog with curly hair passed by. "Hmmm, I wander if this place should be called Garden of the Dogs." I thought. Two people walked by with dogs. Then more. And more. And more! "IT SHOULD BE CALLED GARDEN OF THE DOGS!" I screamed. "It should." said mom calmly. Then a black dog came by. "We should get a dog." I said. More dogs to be continued..........

by Cora

2 comments:

Jodiane said...

thanks Cora, great post...i was way into it. YOu built up the suspense, used descriptive adjectives (black, curly) and ended with a hook,Will they get a dog or won't they? I want to know. Tell your mom that because they can't give you a sister, they have to get you a dog. tell her that.

Miss Risa's House said...

Wow Cora! That was a GREAT! story! loved it!Keep trying I think you will get a dog some day!