Thursday, March 5, 2009

Woooo!

I am getting HUGE! Yesterday we went to Garden of the Gods and hiked around a bit with the kids and then went to the grocery store. Between those two places I got a, "Are you having twins?" "Are you due any second?" Three, "Would you like some help with that?" while putting groceries in my cart. (C'mon, a box of cereal is NOT that heavy.), a woman responding saying, "No, she wants to do that herself so she can go into labor." and two, "Wooo!"'s. What? Who just looks at a woman's prego belly, says Wo! and walks by a person? It happened not once, but twice! They were both men of course. And at the end of the day, I found a NEW stretch mark. (Like somehow the stretchmarks from the three previous kids aren't enough for him.) Man, this kid needs to be born!

5 comments:

Jodiane said...

From Moscow Idaho..."Woooooooo!!" Love you Cameo.Good Luck with the birth.

Darce said...

You make me laugh! Loved it Cam! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Cedar said...

I thought that prego belly shot was the cutest picture! Just remember Lynn thinks you are HOT and thats all that matters!!

Louise Levine asked about you the other day and shes so excited for you to have another babe!

If this makes you feel any better, when I was prego with Rhett a guy said to me, "I didn't know you were calving!" Nice, I must've looked like a huge hefer.

Team Caldwell said...

old men are the worst! I had my two and a friends 2 in tow one day. an old man grabbed me by the arm and said, "please tell me they aren't ALL yours!" Do we lose our abilty to say kind things when we get old? Heres to a great delivery and never getting old!

Sarah said...

Oh Cameo... at least Lynn finds you to be hot. But I understand! Isaac is going by Isaac around family and friends and is Jonathan at school.