Friday, November 13, 2009

Home


Just thought I'd put something up here real quick. We're back in AZ and loving it. We miss our friends in Colorado (sniff, sniff).
Cora, Grae, Jonah and Ezra were adorable for Halloween! Lynn even had the haunted house unpacked before almost anything else. We pulled up here, in the Uhaul on the night of the 29th of October. By the morning of the 30th, the haunted house was up along with all the Halloween decorations and a spooky graveyard in the front yard. Can you tell it's Lynn's favorite holiday? Meanwhile the kids are still sleeping in mattresses on the floor....

Lynn is still waiting to hear from the state as to when he can take the NCLEX and get a JOB!

Right now he's off in Mexico with a friend. He didn't call me last night like promised and I was sure he was taken by the Mexican maffia. I was up all night sick-worried about him until I heard from him today. So, because I was so mad at him for not calling I almost put up his P90X "before" pictures for all to see but I decided I'll let him do that himself when he gets back (along with the "after" pictures.) C'mon, I'm not THAT mean.
We are still doing P90X. Lynn took the booklet of exercises with him on his trip to Mexico so he could keep it up. He did all his exercises with weights before he left. We will finish week 12 tomorrow and only have week 13 left. We'll post some thoughts and photos (maybe) once we're all done. It's kinda embarassing to put out pics of yourself on the world-wide web, but we might do it. I haven't decided. Man, we were fat! Well, at least I was but we both look VERY different... It fells awesome to have come this close to accomplishing something so difficult.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

That post made me laugh! You guys both look so great but the best part is you feel good and are healthy! I want that....and a smaller tummy!

The Easton Family said...

Glad you guys made it out o.k....i'm sure you have a great story about the snowstorm! I almost called you to come visiting teaching this week...I'm not used to you not being here yet. :) thank goodness for this cyberworld, where we can still keep tabs on each other!

Jodiane said...

can't wait to see you...but it will have to be at christmas time. we don't have time to go to clay. happy thanksgiving. love you.

Annelise H. Jensen said...

I want to see pics!!! Don't be shy, be proud!