Today was my last day of school. After more stress and more ups and even more downs than I care to remember it's finally over. I really can't begin to express how happy I am. I still have to pass my state boards but I have no more school. I will miss my classmates who have gone through the trenches with me. (Unless you were there you really couldn't understand it). It's weird to think that after seeing them almost every day for the last year plus I will never see most of them again. They are great people and I'll miss them but it sure feels great to be done.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congratulations!!!
I'll tell you congratulations, but from a selfish standpoint I'm really not happy about it. Only because that means that your family's Colorado adventure is over. We will miss you guys!! I hope everything goes well for your return to Arizona and that the job offers are plentiful!
Well, we feel the same as the Easton's. We are super happy that you are finished with school! It's great that you were able to set a goal and finally finish it successfully :) We will miss you and your wonderful kids, though.
Congratulations! Good luck on the test.
Post a Comment