We're going back! Lynn finishes school in three weeks and although Lynn hasn't secured a job in Arizona, we're going to try our luck with the job hunting and see what happens.
Originally our plan was, after Lynn graduates, to live in the motorhome for a few months while we traveled around and Lynn interviewed for jobs. It would've been an adventure but it'll be nice to go home, even if it's just for a little while. Our friends who are staying in our home in Snowflake are moving out so rather than pay for a mortgage for a vacant home, we'll be moving back in. The timing actually works out great and I think we're meant to go back now.
Lynn has a couple of job leads in Arizona but everything is really shaky right now so we're just going to hold our breath for a few months and see what happens.
The kids (and us) are crazy excited to be going home. It's amazing, though, how many things (and people) I will miss about Colorado. The ward here is especially amazing. Most of the people here don't have family around and so they really use the ward family for their needs. We've developed some great friendships here that I never thought we would have. I've learned a lot through the way these people have welcomed and loved us. It's been a great experience. I know many of these friendships will continue even after we move back and I think that's quite a rarity. Great, great people. It's actually going to be hard to leave some of them.
We'll be back in time for Halloween! We'll be moving in probably the 30th. Lynn will have to fly back to Denver to take the NCLEX once his school has scheduled it to become an official Registered Nurse. Hopefully he'll take it sometime before Thanksgiving. But if he doesn't pass, I told him he could work as a Chip'n Dales dancer in Vegas because P90X has made him hot! (At least we have a backup).
Originally our plan was, after Lynn graduates, to live in the motorhome for a few months while we traveled around and Lynn interviewed for jobs. It would've been an adventure but it'll be nice to go home, even if it's just for a little while. Our friends who are staying in our home in Snowflake are moving out so rather than pay for a mortgage for a vacant home, we'll be moving back in. The timing actually works out great and I think we're meant to go back now.
Lynn has a couple of job leads in Arizona but everything is really shaky right now so we're just going to hold our breath for a few months and see what happens.
The kids (and us) are crazy excited to be going home. It's amazing, though, how many things (and people) I will miss about Colorado. The ward here is especially amazing. Most of the people here don't have family around and so they really use the ward family for their needs. We've developed some great friendships here that I never thought we would have. I've learned a lot through the way these people have welcomed and loved us. It's been a great experience. I know many of these friendships will continue even after we move back and I think that's quite a rarity. Great, great people. It's actually going to be hard to leave some of them.
We'll be back in time for Halloween! We'll be moving in probably the 30th. Lynn will have to fly back to Denver to take the NCLEX once his school has scheduled it to become an official Registered Nurse. Hopefully he'll take it sometime before Thanksgiving. But if he doesn't pass, I told him he could work as a Chip'n Dales dancer in Vegas because P90X has made him hot! (At least we have a backup).

9 comments:
Cameo that is what your backup is!! I thought that it was for you to be a hot dancer.
LOL!! Love dancing idea :) You are both looking great with the whole P90X thingy.
We will miss you a ton. After we found out you were moving, Derrick took one look at me and said "I'll move us to Arizona if you want." Keep that house next door to yours vacant and see if we can find a "backup" plan also. :)
I am glad that you will be back amongst family. But your "cousins" in CO will miss you!
Cameo that is so exciting. We can't wait to have Cora join us in Activity Days!!
Mark and I are bummed that you are leaving...hate to say it! We will miss you guys, and I will especially miss your kids, because I love them and wish they were ours! They are the cutest/funniest/well behaved-est kids ever!
We are glad that you are all excited to go, though :)We hope Lynn finds a good job quickly. We will keep up with your blog, and stay in touch!!
We can't wait to have you home! I love being able to stay in touch with the friends that we made in PA! Yeah Halloween! I'm so excited!
YEAH!!!! I am SOOOOO excited!!! Counting the days!
Good luck with the move and job hunt. As much as we love to travel it's always nice to just be home...
That's exciting news! Can't wait to see you guys back in town!
How exciting you are coming home! I hope everything goes well. I'm sure he'll get a job here.
Post a Comment