Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Haircuts!


These pic's always go in backwards! You'd think I'd learn... Anyway, Jonah and Ezra got haircuts last month. I hate giving haircuts so I usually just buzz them twice a year. Jonah wanted me to shave his head but I told him he'd have to be happy with the shortest buzz I could give... And of course Dirk had to get into the picture too. He thinks he's human, you know. I still haven't cut Grae's hair. He wants to grow it until is birthday (May 4). I haven't cut it since last summer so it's getting pretty long. Oh, the joys of boys and haircuts...
Pre-hair cut. Handsome, don't you think?
All done! Still adorable. Phew!

7 comments:

Dave said...

Could your boys possibly be any cuter? I just want to squeeze them. This is Arianne by the way. Dave would never say anything like that.

Jeanette said...

Cute!!!
And I'm so glad Dirk ended up being such a good dog for you. There's nothing better than a good dog.

Miss Risa's House said...

they are so adorable! just wnt t squeeze them!

Marie said...

What handsome boys! Love the haircuts!

Darce said...

i love, love, LOVE those boys!

Lorin and Marilyn said...

What a fun family picture. I know you are enjoying Arizona, but hope you also have fun memories of Colorado.
Marilyn

Heidi said...

camio- i should just call you- or I need your e-mail. Nate wants to do p90 x and i have some questions. Does it matter if we buy the box set new or used. I can get it half as much used- but I don't want a boot legged copy because I want to make sure it is all there and I want to be legit. So does it matter with this?
Nate has been talking about doing it and showing everybody your pictures. I won't be doing it with him- I think I'll do the yoga one once a week- I just like my running and I started taking a power yoga class because I'm getting older and floppy.
Just e-mail me or give me a call.
Heidi
heidileagarner@hotmail.com