Sunday, June 6, 2010

SEVEN
















I know these posts are a little late but I'm playing catchup for the month of May. So yes, Jonah had a birthday party the first Saturday of May and then Granger had a birthday on the following Tuesday. Seven years old! I'm so glad birthday season is over!



I know, we've put off teaching Granger to ride a bike for far too long but, you know, we've been focusing on school a lot the past couple of years (excuses...) and we knew we'd be moving soon and didn't want to transport a bike (excuses...) then it was winter and snowing (excuses...). At least he caught on right away. After a few trusting jogs with his daddy, he was on his way!

1 comment:

Starr Phippen said...

That head sweatband Lynn is sporting in the pic is classic. Tell him Olivia Newton John wants it back for the Physical video though.