Monday, August 22, 2011

Summer 2011 Part I


It's been a while since we've blogged. Our old camera broke so we bought a new one and in the process, we've lost a few pictures. In April, me (Cameo) and Jonah had birthdays. We are now 33 and 6. I bet you can guess which is which. In May, Granger had a birthday and was baptised by his dad here in Snowflake. Lots of friends and family came to support him and his cousin, Eliza, on their big day. They were baptised on the same day. He is now 8. Cora, Granger and Jonah all had end of year programs and earned certificates and awards for their good grades. Good job guys! I'll have to dig up those photos somewhere but in the meantime, here are pic's starting in June.

Lynn hasn't missed a season of going to a Diamondbacks game since the Diamondbacks became the Diamondbacks. Usually it's a family event. Here are a few pics of the D-backs game this year.




































































No comments: