These pictures are out of order... Sorry.
My Grandpa Jones turned 90 this year and there was a big birthday bash in Virden, NM to celebrate. We had a great time. These photos were taken on the drive back home at the Salt River Canyon.
This is the old LDS church building in Virden. I remember going to church here as a little girl. It's now used as a reunion hall and it's where my grandpa's birthday celebration was held.
We visited my Grandmother Elizabeth's grave. She died when I was 6 years old. I still have very fond memories of baking bread in the kitchen with her and punching out the dough. I was named after her, Cameo Elizabeth and my daughter Cora Elizabeth was named after too. This is Cora and I at her grave.
We visited my Grandmother Elizabeth's grave. She died when I was 6 years old. I still have very fond memories of baking bread in the kitchen with her and punching out the dough. I was named after her, Cameo Elizabeth and my daughter Cora Elizabeth was named after too. This is Cora and I at her grave.

No comments:
Post a Comment