
I saw a butiful rose in our frontyard. It had two swerls in it. I picked it. I was serprsied it was alive. It was BRIGHT red! I gave it to Mom. Mom called it a rose A.K.A. the Red Devel Rose. "Where should I put it?" I said. "In a cup." Mom said. I put a little bit of water in a white cup on the table. "Its BUTIFUL!" I said. Its the Red Devil Rose. I said to myself. Yha. The Red Devil Rose.
ritin by Cora
ritin by Cora

3 comments:
You're awesome Cora! I love your red devil rose--and I agree with you. It is BEAUTIFUL!! Welcome to the world of blogging! It's fun to see you blog. Maybe I can get Kate to do it, too.
That rose is almost as beautiful as you are Cora. I didn't tell you how much I love the picture you drew of you and me. I just got it in the mail. You are the best! That rose is a special one, just like you. I love you and miss you. Grandma Nay
I love that rose! It's so pretty. Does it smell good too?
Post a Comment