Saturday, February 21, 2009
Help us name Baby one more time...
Yes, round two for naming our kid. If you're sick of this game, I get it. If you're willing to vote again, though, I'd appreciate it. Your votes and comments last time really helped. We just have a new set of names to think about now... One of these I really don't like and one of these Lynn really doesn't like but I put them on the poll because I want unbiased opinions on these names. Not set on a middle name yet so don't let that sway you. You guys are awesome. Thanks for the help! (Also, I'm sick of seeing my big ol' pregnant belly on the top of the blog so I needed to get a new post up.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Always willing to vote and give an opinion! :) Thanks for the new post, though. No need for me to have any more wierd dreams about your belly falling off! :) Hope you and your kiddos are feeling better...
We (I) wanted to name collin lincoln but nate couldn't agree with the spelling so i'm really glad to see that you spelled it the same way i thought it should be spelled.
I really like the picture with the kiss in the sunset it looks awesome. My kids would freak if that was on top of our blog really gross.
I voted for Israel, but it didnt seem to take it. I also like Ezra a lot :)
K Cam--here's the deal. Lehi likes Ezra. We both HATE (did you get that?--HATE) Asher! Long story--I'll tell it to you next time we talk. Suffice it to say, we once helped get an Asher arrested . . . for child porn. Yah--not really a name we associate with a good person. I really like the name Isaiah, but I'm not likin' it with an 's' on the end. How 'bout Lincoln Trek? That sounds kinda cool.
Ezra demands to be listened to! It just sounds like a name that someone would say, "shut up, Ezra's gonna say something!" If at a loss for middle names I will agree to using my name!! ha ha Good luck
Good luck on the names. Love the picture at the top of your blog.
I know two girls named Asher, so to me, it seems too feminine. Daryl and I both love Isaiah (minus the s). I'm sure whatever you guys decide will be great and I'm sure whatever you decide won't be on the list haha. Love you guys!
they are all great names but i love Ezra! Good luck deciding! We can't wait to hear when our sweet little nephew is here! Sorry to hear that you are uncomfortable just dream about holding that little cutie and hopefully the next few weeks will pass quickly for you! We love you guys!
I think you need to give credit for where the picture at the top of your blog came from! Maybe I should copyright it, huh--or charge for it's use! I think it's funny Arianne's picture on her blog is one we (our camera) took in Hawaii, too. Great pic, tho! I have to agree!
So because of Xandi's post Asher is off the list. (not cause of Darce) Asher is a very ugly girl name but I've always hated having a girl name so I wont do that to my son. Sucks cause I really liked Asher as a name. Thanks for the heads up though Xandi.
I must be the odd ball out, but my fav is Trek. I think thats a fitting name for the adventure that you guys have been on for the last 1 1/2 of your life! They are all cute, but I did agree on Asher being femy. Good luck.
Well, I actually like all the names, but I could totally see Isaias with Jonah and Gray. Such a great list of names. At least you have a good selection. I usually go through one name at a time. Can't wait to find out what you do end up naming him? What do your other kids think?
Post a Comment