What a little sweetie! Thanks for your thoughts for Friday..which actually will be Thursday evening if the lungs look good! I love the name Ezra! Congrats and I hope everything is going well and you feel o.k. I'll call you when I get home...
Oh...Congratulations. Did you know that 3/14 is Pi Day? Pi = 3.14 That is our Vika's birthday so we have Pie on Pi Day for her birthday...You have a cutie there. Love the name!!!!
Congrats! He is such a cutie. How are you both feeling? I'm so excited for you guys! We just found out that I'm pregnant with baby #4 due in November. Yeah. Warm wishes!!!
Not to take the attention away from Ezra, but the picture of Lynn, Lynn looks buff. What have you been feeding him? Miss you guys. Let us know when the blessing is. I would like to try to make it over there... if you invite us. Love you all.
Hey cameo...awesome baby, very cute. thanks for calling today. i never saved your new number. and my phone was off when you called. so call me again, and i will answer, or leave a number. Love you girl, can't wait to talk to you
21 comments:
He looks very cute. Congratulations.
What a little sweetie! Thanks for your thoughts for Friday..which actually will be Thursday evening if the lungs look good! I love the name Ezra! Congrats and I hope everything is going well and you feel o.k. I'll call you when I get home...
Yay! We are so excited for you :) Love the name!
Congratulations! I love the name!! Glad to be keeping tabs on your beautiful family.
kisses to all (except Lynn I guess that would be odd!) i think he looks like cora. fun fun fun
So how did day 3 go??
He is so cute! Congrats to the whole family.
He's adorable!
Congratulations.
I hope the kids are having fun with Aunt Arianne there!☺
He's such a beautiful baby - I hope all went well : )
Oh...Congratulations. Did you know that 3/14 is Pi Day? Pi = 3.14 That is our Vika's birthday so we have Pie on Pi Day for her birthday...You have a cutie there. Love the name!!!!
He looks like Jonah to me! What a sweetie! Can't wait to meet him! When are you planning to come again?
congratulations! he looks beautiful! hope you guys get more rest than we are (not) getting. (=
HI, we're happy for all of you.. He looks very cute and very loved
Can't wait to hold him!!! Lehi was excited 'cuz that's the name he liked, too. I'm likin' EZ! Love you guys.
Congrats! He is such a cutie. How are you both feeling? I'm so excited for you guys! We just found out that I'm pregnant with baby #4 due in November. Yeah. Warm wishes!!!
Not to take the attention away from Ezra, but the picture of Lynn, Lynn looks buff. What have you been feeding him? Miss you guys. Let us know when the blessing is. I would like to try to make it over there... if you invite us. Love you all.
Congratulations! He is adorable. The kids look very excited. Hope all is well.
Yeah--Ezra's here! Congrats!
Hey, nothing is better than Ezra (old 90's band name in case you forgot). He looks perfect! Nice work your two!
Congratulations! He is a cutie. We are super excited for you, and Katlyn is comforted to see yet another girl that has 3 brothers and no sisters!
Hey cameo...awesome baby, very cute. thanks for calling today. i never saved your new number. and my phone was off when you called. so call me again, and i will answer, or leave a number. Love you girl, can't wait to talk to you
Post a Comment