Saturday, June 13, 2009
Banff or Bust
We are planning on going to Banff and Jasper National Parks in Canada in a couple of weeks. I was wondering if any of you have made it up there before and if there are any "have to's" that we need to see. I've been doing some research and there is so much to do I can't figure out how to narrow it down. I figure we'll do some hiking, bring our bikes and bike trailers for the kids, maybe do some kayaking or canoeing (kid appropriate), etc. We'll be traveling in our RV. Any ideas are appreciated (especially you, Kathy, if you read this.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
No ideas on my end...only jealousy... :) have a great trip.
I wish I had been there and knew. Sounds cool. Judging how the summer has gone, I'd recommend taking coats.
Okay now that your trip is over . . . did you ever go get a slurpee with ice cream? I want to see pictures and hear all about it!!!! Hope you had a good time. Love your post "life livers". . . so good. Thanks for the inspiration cuz that's what I want for my kiddos . . Lynn, your post too . . sniff, sniff.
Post a Comment