Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Goodbye, Dear Friend







I love amusement parks. I suppose it was ingrained in me from my youth from our many family trips to Disneyland. When I was young I had heard that many theme parks offered year long passes and from the moment I first was made aware of their existence I have daydreamed about having a season pass to an amusement park. This year for Christmas my dream came true. There have been many good things about living in Denver but it's hard to think of anything better than our season passes to Elitch Gardens. As far as theme parks go it isn't grand but it has just enough to fulfill all my needs. Last Saturday was our last trip to Elitch's. I will miss it but it was cool to go one last time with it all dressed up for Halloween (my favorite holiday). Thanks for the memories and for making a little boy's dream come true.

4 comments:

Kathryn Crouse said...

Wow!!!! So I didn't realize you were BACK, BACK!! That will be music to my kid's ears!! We would love to come visit . . when we get a car that fits us all. So any trips you make to the valley . . We would like to steal some of your time! We need to meet EZ too! Miss you guys!

Jeanette said...

My kids have not stopped talking about that place and Waylon keeps asking if we could please move to Colorado. I'm sure you guys will miss it but we are so excited to be getting you back here with us.

The Easton Family said...

We are making our last trip to Elitch's for the season on Saturday...so sad that you guys are going...I knew from the beginning that it was probably inevitable, but it just went so fast! Bright side...we now have friends who live in Arizona! :)

arianne said...

Oooh-weee! You two are skinny! So excited to see you and your adorable children in just a couple of weeks. We have missed you.