Saturday, May 31, 2008

Cora's blogger note...

I lost my tooth. I feel funny. I can’t say th or ffff. I love you and miss you. Please email me back. I’m having fun in Colorado. I made a little bit of friends and their names were Emily, Stephanie, Kylie and Maury. I am going to Yellowstone right now. I’m excited to see the animals. Bye-bye. Love, Cora

4 comments:

Kathryn Crouse said...

Hi Cora! I miss you and I hope you have a good trip to Colorado. We moved into a new house and will be going to a new school in this neighborhood. I have to make new friends too and it's just hard, very hard. Keep telling me what you're doing and I'll do the same thing.
Love Cole.

Renee said...

Oh Cora... You are such a special girl! I love the picture of you without your tooth! And how fun to have friends all over the United States! Maybe someday you'll be able to keep in touch with some of these new friends. That will be fun, too! Tell me about all the animals you get to see. They will be able to feel that you love them. I'm so glad you love animals. They are some of Heavenly Father's most special creations--Just like YOU! Keep writing back. I love hearing from you. Tell your brothers and mommy and daddy I love them, too. You're the best in the West!! I love you, Grandma Nay

arianne said...

Cora, I miss you! (And your brothers too.) You look awesome missing a tooth. I think you're great!

Kathryn Crouse said...

Thanks for your message. Hope you had fun with Ethan and Isaac. That was a very cool picture of the mountains with the presidents on it. Send me another message. Bye bye!

Cole