So a random thing happened on the way home from Vegas. We had to stop at the dam so the cops could check our motorhome for bombs before we cross. I was barefoot when I got out and the cop said to me "Sweet feet!!" It was like 110 out so I thought he was comenting on my ability to walk on burning hot asphalt so I said somthing about having grown up in Arizona and knowing how to deal with the heat.
The whole thing was way bizzar and the more I think about it the more I think "What the hell?"
Why would a cop say to a guy "Sweet feet." ?
It's disturbing.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Maybe he was like the cop from 'Wild Hogs'! Did you see that movie?
You are so funny! I love reading your blog because I always laugh! Love, Mom
Post a Comment