That looks like a nice house. And uhuals are so slow up hills we only have had to pull our car once all the way back from idaho and it was slow. I told nate your plan for us but he didn't really respond.
ooh, pretty house. i need to call you.
oh my gosh! cameo it has been forever! send me ur phone number! would love to catch up! love u girl!
I love it! What part of Colorado are you guys in? It reminds me a lot of your Snowflake house.
Congrats on the house. Have fun in Colorado--my parents aren't that far anyway.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That looks like a nice house. And uhuals are so slow up hills we only have had to pull our car once all the way back from idaho and it was slow. I told nate your plan for us but he didn't really respond.
ooh, pretty house. i need to call you.
oh my gosh! cameo it has been forever! send me ur phone number! would love to catch up! love u girl!
I love it! What part of Colorado are you guys in? It reminds me a lot of your Snowflake house.
Congrats on the house. Have fun in Colorado--my parents aren't that far anyway.
Post a Comment