Sunday, July 6, 2008

Cameo's note...

Lynn would be mad if I deleted the pic he just put up but I have to tell you that I had just come back from a jog and the kids wanted to go on a bike ride so Lynn snapped a pic. Not the best time for one and definitely not my "everyday" wear. Oh well... I have to agree with Lynn though, we're feeling a bit homesick. We miss and love you all. Wish us goodluck as Lynn's first day of school is tomorrow. What are we getting ourselves into?

2 comments:

Stoddard Family said...

Good Luck! I hope you guys are having fun in Denver. I wish I would have gotten to know you a little better Cameo. You are such a great mom. I am going to try to be a little better about doing fun things with my kids. Betsy

Katlyn Papa said...

I am so jealous of you guys. I know you said you're homesick, and for you who have moved and experienced other places in life I can understand that, but for Mike and I who have never done that, we are jealous. Cameo, you are so energetic. I wish I could be like that. I am going to have to get very motivated in about 6 mos. Yes, we are having another baby, and while it was completely unplanned we are very excited. Good luch with school Lynn.