Because I'm in a new ward, the Relief Society asked me to tell a few unknown interesting facts about myself. Not that I'm going to tell any of the ones below but it got me thinking. I don't have any facts about myself written down and I should write some of these down somewhere. Because this is my online journal and I'm WAY too open on here, I thought I'd post a few facts (or fiction) about myself and have you all guess which ones are true and which are false.
1. I had a rapist/murderer hide in the back of my car while I drove home.
2. I did not exist May 3, 2006. The date simply did not occur in my lifetime.
3. I have been to 16 countries and seen four different continents in the past 6 years.
4. I married a child television star.
5. I'm pregnant.
6. My IQ is in the top 2% of the nation.
7. I have double jointed elbows.
8. I was banned from leaving a specific town for months by a person of authority - city probation.
Good luck!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
This is mean.
So are you pregnant because Mindy tricked me good with hers. Sorry that one threw me off so I can't concentrate on the rest.
I cannot give answers or hints. That wouldn't be fair.
They're ALL true! This is just your way of making an announcement. Hmmmm, maybe I should try announcing it like this on my blog, too!!?
Darc, I think you're bluffing.
I can't stand suspense!?!?! I love that you guys travel so much-that sounds so fun. I want to hear the story of #8!!
Mmm, but I do agree with Jeanette & Darce that this is a good way to make an announcement. :) I am going to have to think about these. I would guess #3 is also fact because of all your travels.
I know you aren't preg. since I just spoke to you last night..or maybe you are and you were lying lol. The one about the rapist is true because you told us that story a while back and I still get chills when I think what could have happened to you.
I know that #1, #3, and #7 are fact but i'm having trouble with the rest! Let us know if our little boy will have a cousin close to his age. You might be his only chance!!! Melinda
they are all true... 100 percent are correct... Ah i know you so well. Congrats girl... your the best.
Who cares about the rest #5 is the only important one!
I haven't really announced anything yet. But now that my jeans that were finally getting a little loose won't even button, I guess it will be a little obvious. I also haven't told my children yet because January is still far away and a long time to wait. Anyways, so are you making an announcement?
cameo! dang girl...those r some good facts about u! u need to do story time with me when u r available! luv ya! :)
Wow...I have no idea! But I can't wait to hear which ones are true because they're all good!!
By the way, I love reading your blog and hearing about all your travels and experiences. You lead quite the adventurous life!!
Take care,
~Martha
You are so FREAKING pregnant! How exciting! How do you feel about it all? After losing Sylus and then getting pregnant was hard emotionally because I still felt like I was mourning the lose of my son. I was excited, but felt like I was somehow letting go of Sylus. I'm so happy for you and your family. It's amazing having a baby after losing one. Love you.
Being gone for a couple days and i come back to everyone hinting they are prego. Congrats if its true and when did lynn star in a movie don't think i've heard that story so the three in the middle i'm not sure. Thanks for the r.v. it was a blast.
Post a Comment