Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Go Fish Anyone?


So Cameo and Cora are on Mommy Cora day. That Leaves me with the boys. I told Cameo to leave the car seats so I could run some errands but she forgot. So we are home bound for the day. This gives us plenty of time for Grangers new passion, cards. He knows two whole games that we have now played 1,000,001 times today. Go Fish is the clear favorite but war is acceptable. After every game he says in his cute little voice. "How bout anoder one." I have tried to distract him with Superman and Hulk movies. Usually this works great, but today there is no dissuading his love of cards. Even now he is standing over my shoulder patiently waiting for me to finish typing so we can play our next game. I try to remind myself that soon I will be so busy that I will love a day to play cards with my kids all day but Go Fish and War only can take you so far. I've tried to introduce other games but he "likes the ones I know just fine thank you." What 5 year old talks like that? Well off to another rousing game.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Wow I guess Vegas really rubbed off on him. The little card shark. I miss his cute voice and his grown up sounding phrases.