So Cameo is a little too negative so I thought I would share how great our life really is. Yesterday we came into our bedroom and on the bed was this note from Cora.
Dear mom and dad,
I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!xoxoxoxoxo
Thank you for taking care of us such as clening biying are clothse. feeding us and all that stuf
Love Cora.
P.S. I love you more!
Love, Cora.
With a kid like that who cares where you live.
Dear mom and dad,
I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!xoxoxoxoxo
Thank you for taking care of us such as clening biying are clothse. feeding us and all that stuf
Love Cora.
P.S. I love you more!
Love, Cora.
With a kid like that who cares where you live.

3 comments:
You're a good man Lynn! I love you for Cameo! And, what an awesome little girl you guys have. Give her hugs for me!--and a kick in the butt for Cameo!
Cameo will you please call Jodi. Your number is different and I am sort of having a quarter life crisis here. Come on, get with the Program. ps. i love the Cora note. You all done good with those kids.
Gotta love kids--they have such a great perspective on things!
Post a Comment