I'm not sure how I feel about tagging. Cameo is strictly opposed to it. I can't say I'm in favor of it but I have enjoyed a few of the tag posts I've read. So now that Cameo and I have been tagged multipule times with no response from us to date I thought I would finally respond, but I'm not going to tag anyone else. I don't want anyone else to deal with the guilt of not responding to a tag. If however you feel like sharing your answers to the tag of three please do. I think this information is better shared when it is a choice not done out of compulsary obligation. So you are all invited to respond if you wish. I will try and get Cameo to respond as well, but she won't.
3 Joys
Cameo and the kids. Hands down the best thing ever to happen to me. "Even the losers get lucky sometimes." -Tom Petty
Friends and family. I've always been social but I can't believe how much I really enjoy the company of those I care for. This knowledge is one of the blessings of this Colorado experiment.
Random list in no particular order: Travel (nothing cooler than being in a new place with new scenery, food, people etc.) Food (sad if you can't enjoy food.) Sex (I am a man) Sports (feeds my primal needs.)
3 Fears
My kids leaving the church. Can't think of anything much more painful.
My kids being kidnapped or them or Cameo dying before me. Too scary to think about.
Nothing else. I'm pretty much a bad ass. (If you take away the family)
3 Goals
Finish nursing school
Travel the world with Cameo. (Including a mission)
Be a really good person. (It's harder than it sounds)
3 Current Obsessions/Collections
I really don't get obsessed. I am more of a variety person. It's hard for me to really obsess over anything for any real length of time. Sports are probably my closest obsession but that's only because they end and have long breaks between seasons.
I collected baseball cards when I was a kid
I have a collection of coins from all the different countries I've been to.
3 Random/Suprising facts
Part of my butt is in my ankle
I touched a priceless painting of Vincent van Gogh with my right pointer finger. (Luckily I didn't pull off the little glob of paint.)
I once stayed awake for 68 hours straight.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What does fag tag mean. Since I'm not a blogger, maybe you could explain that. I love it when either or both of you write. I am so blessed to have you in my family and I love your openness and honesty! Mom
Ha Ha who changed the title
of this post Lynn or Cameo
Lynn.
hey cameo~ check out my last post..i thought u would remember christian nielson. werent u in student council with him??
Lynn...hey it's randy t. Your blog messages are great reading. Email me sometime so we can catch up. rzthomas@cox.net
K this is the only way I know how to show you I started a blog! Sad thing is I have no idea what I,m doing!
Post a Comment