



So a few weeks ago we decided to take our kids to Lakeside Amusement Park. It's the same park that Cameo took Cora to for Mommy-Cora day. The boys have been wanting to go ever since. We decided we'd go for a family night sometime. When we looked online to see what day we should go we hit the jack-pot... at least for our kids. We found out that Scooby Doo and Shaggy were going to visit the park. Cora is the biggest Scooby Doo freak out there and the boys are not far behind. I have to admit they get it from me. I always loved Scooby Doo. I once spent a whole Saturday watching a Scooby Doo Marathon. Not to strange until you realize I was 18 at the time.
When we told Cora we were going to meet Scooby she fainted and the boys danced around in circles.
We had a great time at the park and Shaggy and Scooby did not disapoint. We had to wait in line to see them and Cora was bouncing up and down the whole time. We finally got our turn. Cora brought a big book she had with about twenty Scooby Doo stories in it that she had Shaggy and Scooby sign. We all had our pictures taken with Shag and Scoob. I admit I wanted my picture with them too. It was definitely one of our more memorable family nights.

3 comments:
I was laughing so hard at the picture of the kids on the ride. I loved the look on Jonah's face...totally cracked me up!
Loved the picture on the Frog Hopper! Jonah is the best!
i love this post... i love scooby too. And to see sweet Cora holding on tight to Shaggy... i got a bit jealous. Good parenting both you.
Post a Comment