Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow






So those of you who saw the short lived dread post will realize this is somewhat of a rerun, but for about two weeks I had dreads (dreadlocks). Cameo thought it would be cool to try before I had to cut my hair for school thanks to Concorde's dress code. I thought they looked okay but I decided to cut them for a few reasons. Number one, I can't stand wasting time on my hair. Dreads are high maintanence. At least at first. You have to keep them very clean. (Yes clean.) You also have to twist and smash them all the time. I don't want to waste my life twisting hair. The second reason I cut it was because a girl in my class was worried about the drug test we took and thought I would be the best one to ask about drug matters. My first thought was "time to cut the hair."

3 comments:

Darce said...

Sorry Lynn, but even the suit didn't help the look.

Unknown said...

This reminds me of an ol' friend Brian Welch (guitar player from Korn) who decided to follow Jesus and give up the band to follow relegion. I'm glad you have put off the "natural" man and quit drugs..... and twisting hair. N8

Sarah said...

I seriously love you guys. Between your stories and having my girl time with Adam, I laugh so much. Sorry Lynn that you had to cut your hair. Are you having to pay $$ to get it cut or is Cameo doing it? I think we need a picture of the haircut. Love you guys.