Wednesday, July 9, 2008

School Days Rule Days...

So today is Lynn's third day of school. Man, he's slammed. He has only taken about an hour each day to eat and hang out with us and still, he's not finished his homework. Lynn just laughs all the time and shakes his head saying, "This is crazy." Poor guy.

5 comments:

Jaydee and Shaunda said...

Cameo and family,
I just came across your blog when you commented on my sister's blog, Lori Lyn. I knew that you had one earlier, but it was private so I wasn't able to view it. Anyway, good luck with everything. Nursing school is tough...especially in 18 months. Lynn will do great though and we always need more RN's. If he ever has any questions about nursing, jobs, or whatever I would be happy to help in any way I can. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Unknown said...

Poor lynn okay just kidding Poor Cameo It sucks to have a husband so busy I'm glad your started though that means your closer to finish.

Jeanette said...

Hang in there and good luck to you both!

Jaydee and Shaunda said...

Cameo,
I am not sure how to contact you other than this post. My parents have a blog at www.pricelesscoloradofamily.blogspot.com, and my sister Christy and her husband have one at www.theandadors.blogspot.com
Chelsea also has one, but it is private. If you send me your email address I can get you inivited. My email address is burnsfamily96@hotmail.com
I love this blogging...it is such a great way to keep in touch!
Shaunda

Oh, I almost forgot your other question. Jaydee is in the Air Force and he will be in Las Vegas at Nellis AFB for six months for some training. I am grateful that he is not deploying, but six months is still a long time to be apart!

Drewmeister said...

Cameo and Lynn,

Good luck with the nursing program! I know several families where the husband is in an intensive program and the wife spends a whole lot of time with the kids. It know it's tough on both and this is a certainly a degree that the entire family earns.